Why you should consider Laser Surgery...
For almost thirty years, lasers have been used in human medicine to perform surgical procedures that were previously either impossible or more dangerous by conventional techniques. In fact, most surgical procedures can be done with a laser! In 2003, Dr. Tanya Prickett began performing and offering laser surgery to her patients.
Aesculight Surgical CO2 Laser
Seven benefits of laser surgery...
1. Little or no blood loss! The laser seals the small blood vessels.
2. Little or no swelling! The laser seals the lymphatic vessels.
3. Precision! Surgeons are able to remove as few as one or two cell layers at a time.
4. A “No Touch” delivery system! Lasers cut without touching tissues which greatly eliminates the trauma associated with the standard scalpel technique.
5. Safer & Faster! In many surgical procedures, the procedure is safer and faster with a laser.
6. Lower risk of infection! The laser beam sterilizes by killing bacteria as it cuts, lessening the risk of infection.
7. Laser surgery can be used to correct many common skin conditions such as:
- Lick granulomas
Many internal and other surgical procedures such as:
- And Many Others!